Monday 27 February 2012

This Isn't A Real Post, Just A Rant About Fucktards

Dear Fucktard,

It is 5:17 in the morning. For the past 12 minutes you have been BLARING your fucking punk ass music (and I'm not talking the good kind of punk, which I would dance to, but rather the bullshit "I'm only playing this so girls don't notice my dick is really small" kind of music) infront of my lobby.

Fucktard, this needs to stop.

It is distracting me from watching Jenna Marbles on YouTube, and I'm guessing you aren't planning on going anywhere anytime soon. Turn your shit down, you infant.

People are still sleeping, and I don't need to get yelled at. Today is going to be a long day with CPR Training and all that bullshit, so, you need to fuck right off.

Do not make me come out there.

-Ninja

No comments: